We will be closed November 23rd and 24th for Thanksgiving.
|Name||Delivery Start||Cash Price||Basis|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Pork Export Data Due Soon
- Front month hog prices added another $1.07 to $1.60 to the upside on Wednesday. Dec futures still remain below the Index, but only increased 5 cents on the day. The CME Lean Hog Index for 11/27 was $71.66, down by another 67 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was...
- Beef Export Demand Released @ 7:30 (central)
- Cattle closed the midweek session with another $0.25 to $1.05 gains across the front months. USDA reported some light $175 cash trade in NE on Wednesday, down $1 from last week and matching the sparse KS and TX business so far this week. The front month feeder cattle futures also...
- Thursday Corn Trade Starting Mixed
- The corn market is working fractionally mixed ahead of the weekly FAS export sales data. The overnight range for March futures was 2c. The corn market closed mixed on Wednesday as Dec continues to shed open interest ahead of futures deliveries. Preliminary OI for December is down to 10,548 contracts....
- Mostly Weaker Start for AM Wheat Trade
- Thursday’s wheat market is set to begin the day session mixed but mostly lower, as thin Dec contracts are holding fractional gains while the more active futures are 1 ¾ to 4 ½ cents lower. Front month wheat futures were 1.7% to 4.4% higher on the day, led by the...
- Soybeans Fading into Day Session
- Soybeans are trading 1 to 5 ½ cents weaker so far ahead of the weekly Export Sales report. Jan soy futures stayed in a 15 cent range on the day, with soybeans settling fractionally higher. Soymeal futures were near their lows for the close with $2.10 to $6/ton losses. Soybean...
- Cotton Off Overnight Highs into Day Trade
- Cotton traded higher into the day session but futures sit just 6 to 7 points in the black after fading 50 points from the overnight highs. After seeing a 110 point trading range from -30 to +80, cotton futures ended the midweek session with losses of 1 to 6 points....